Thursday 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Mickleham Village Hall, Dell Close , Mickleha
Please note the extra rehaersal on WEDNESDAY 11th April, the day before the Festival.
Remember: NO REHEARSAL on Thursday 19th April.
Rehearsals for the Summer Concert start Thursday 26th April
In accordance with the GDPR (2016) data protection regulations we confirm the following:
1) We will only hold choir members' name, address, telephone number and email address for reason of dissemination of information.
2) We will only hold this data with your express consent.
3) We will not share this data with any third party without your further express consent.
4) We will hold the data until such time as you ask us to delete it.
5) The personal data will be held securely, and only available to those choir officers who may need to conatct you.
6) The Data Controller will be the Society Secretary.
Mickleham Choral Society is now in the Green Division
2018 Competition date: Thursday 12th April
Full Chorus The Kingdom Elgar
Madrigal Cockoo Chatman
Upper Voices Stocking and Shirt Bullard
Lower voices Wide open spaces Quartel
Part Song Ride on, King Jesus Wertsch
Ensemble O Waly Waly arr. Willis
Combined Rehearsal Programme:
venue: Priory School, Dorking
Saturday 20 January 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Saturday 24 February 3:45pm to 5:45pm
Sunday 25 March 10:00am to 12:00 noon
Sing-along-a Mamma Mia.
Friday 11th May
In the Village Hall at 7.30. Tickets from Juliet -£15 to include film, moussaka supper and there will be a licensed bar. This is to raise funds for the Performing Arts Library which is under threat.
Sunday 10th June
Instead of dinner at the Running Horses as we have done in previous years, Juliet and Jilly will host a Choir Barbecue at Mickleham Hall front lawn on Sunday 10th June at lunchtime.
Price to cover costs (anything left over will go into choir funds) will be £10, children £5 and will include all your meat or veggie options and drink - wine, beer and soft.
We also have a team of fabulous barbecue chefs ready to cook for you. Volunteers for salads please!
Bring your children, families, dogs……. All welcome.